- Who We Are
Performance Support Software Solution
LearningGuide Manager 7
Performance Support Design, Development, and Delivery
"After evaluating Panviva's EPSS, RWD's U-Perform, and Oracle's UPK products, for supporting an enterprise-wide Oracle/PeopleSoft HRIS upgrade and implementation of a massive electronic medical records (EMR) system, Ontuitive won hands-down."
~ Gary Wise, Learning Development Director, Intellinex, LLC – A Xerox Company
LearningGuide Manager 7 (LGM) is Ontuitive’s performance support design and content delivery platform. A key attribute of our software is that it’s methodology-driven. In other words, our software ensures that the principles of performance support are built into every solution.
Unlike general-purpose content authoring, e-learning and simulation tools that rely on a designer’s unique (and often varying) approach, LearningGuide Manager provides a “lighted path” for designers to follow toward solution success
LGM features Ready Technology, a giant step forward in providing employees with embedded, contextual, and just-enough support, helping them solve their own issues in just 2-clicks & 10-seconds. Learn more about Ready Technology
LearningGuide Manager includes the following core capabilities:
- Design: Allows content designers to capture the overarching solution design prior to diving into creating or integrating content.
- Develop: Enables creation of both performance support and traditional learning content.
- Manage: Functionality for tagging and categorizing content objects for ease of ongoing maintenance.
- Integrate: Tools for selecting and embedding existing learning and support resources within the performance support solution.
- Deliver: Technology that enables delivery of the performance support solution from a single source to different end-user channels/modalities
- Embedded within Web-based and desktop enterprise applications
- Mobile delivery via Web browser or native application
- Desktop Web browser delivery
- Traditional delivery via e-learning
- Traditional print delivery