- Who We Are
Drive CRM Adoption and Improve Sales Execution
Ontuitive for Salesforce.com
Drive Adoption and Improve Sales Efficiency
Actionable Sales Guidance When It's Needed
Ontuitive is a technology-enabled sales performance solution that stays with the rep throughout their workday providing actionable guidance that speeds up adoption and drives efficiency.
Organizations are Struggling to Sell Faster and Better
When most organizations invest in Salesforce.com they expect certain business results including higher sales productivity, improved forecast accuracy, and tighter coordination between sales and marketing.
However, recent data indicates that results are not being achieved, largely due to slow Salesforce.com adoption:
- Only 31% of companies reported CRM user adoption rates at or above 90%. (Accenture CSO Insights)
- Lack of user adoption is cited as the primary cause of 70% of failed CRM projects. (Forrester Research)
- Sales reps only spend 41% of their time selling. (Accenture CSO Insights)
- Over 40% of all marketing materials are not used by sales. (IDC)
How it Works
Ontuitive is a technology-enabled sales performance management solution that stays with sales reps throughout their workday, providing actionable guidance that speeds up adoption and drives efficiency. The solution includes the following components:
ContextAgent is a technology that works together with Salesforce.com to capture the context of the user including their role, the record they are viewing (lead, contact, or opportunity), and the field values within the record; allowing contextual data to be used to deliver the most relevant content.
SmartContent is value-add content created by sales management, marketing, and product teams such as:
- Competitive intelligence including win/loss information and key differentiators
- Probing qualification questions
- The latest product packaging and pricing information
- Marketing collateral
- Sales process guidelines and Salesforce.com “how-to’s”
- Content is “smart” because it is delivered based on the context (who, what, when, where) of the user as captured by the ContextAgent.
Cigna embedded Ontuitive into Salesforce.com to provide real-time, actionable, on-demand guidance to 3,000 sales reps. 84% of the sales team reported using the solution daily. Sales management was able to measure a 6% increase in daily productive work or 2.4 hours per week of additional selling time. Their sales leadership described the results of PS as a “quantum leap” in terms of time savings and process consistency (read full case study).