- Who We Are
The Business Case
The Business Impact of Performance Support
Boost Productivity, Performance and Knowledge Retention
Did you know that within the first 48 hours of your employees attending a traditional training or learning event, their knowledge retention drops to 33 percent?
When traditional learning approaches aren’t working and employees aren’t able to do new tasks efficiently and effectively, the business impacts are far-reaching and the costs to the organization are significant.
Consider the time, money and employee productivity that are lost while your employees attend training — and then to have that knowledge quickly vanish. How’s that equitable for your business?
Performance support is different because it enables your employees to learn and work simultaneously. With performance support your company gets demonstrable ROI and clearly defined business outcomes, including:
- Maximum business application adoption and proficiency
- Improved employee work quality and quantity
- Efficient onboarding of new employees
- Increased ability for employees to adapt to change
- Decreased training costs
- Increased business process compliance
- Maximized user adoption
- Minimized help-desk costs
- Improved employee decision making
So how does performance support directly impact our clients? Here are some statistics to think about:
- 84 percent of enterprises use their solution daily
- 6 percent increase in daily work productivity
- 80:1 use ratio of performance support vs. traditional LMS or e-learning-based approach
- 99 percent cost reduction per learning transaction
- 12 percent year-over-year reduction in help-desk calls
- 70 percent reduction in instructor-led training